David Griffin’s Intensive Courses are designed to enable individuals of all ages, from complete beginners to experienced drivers – all with the main objective. to get a full driving licence!
Why do an Intensive Course?
- Have you taken and failed a driving test before and don’t want to wait too long before your next test?
- You would like to complete your driving course in a shorter period of time!
- You need a licence as a condition of your employment.
- It’s a convenient and cost effective method of learning to drive.
- As you are out on the road all day, you spend much less time ‘picking up from where you left off’, and more time concentrating on your driving
Is the course for you?
- Do you have sufficient time available as you’ll need to set aside a set number of days for tuition and the Driving Test?
- Lessons available in blocks of 2 to 6 hours (with a half hour break after every 2 hours).
- Do you have sufficient funds? The course can be paid in blocks of 10 hours.
Limited spaces available!